Students who have earned their master’s or bachelor’s Degrees in December 2022 or June 2023 may IGNOU convocation registration.
IGNOU Convocation 2023 : Students who have completed the Post certificate and Certificate programs are not required to Online Registration for 37th Convocation. They will receive their certificates via registered mail after the Convocation.
IGNOU 37th Convocation 2023 Overview
|Name of University||The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Name of Programmes||Degree/ Diploma certificates|
|Starting Date of Online IGNOU Convocation Registration||04th July 2023|
|Last Date of Online IGNOU Convocation Registration||To Be Annouced|
|Date of IGNOU 37th Convocation||Jan/ Feb 2024|
|IGNOU 37th Convocation Timing||11:00 AM|
|The Venue of Convocation||IGNOU Main Campus and Respective Regional Centre’s across India|
|Chief Guest of Convocation||Smt. Droupadi Murmu, President of India|
|The Dress Code for Male Candidates||White of Cream colored Indian Dress|
|The Dress Code for Female Candidates||Salwar Kameez or Sari or Salwar Kurta (White or Cream colored)|
|IGNOU Official Website||ignou.ac.in|
IGNOU Online Registration for 37th Convocation date
The IGNOU Convention was expected to be held on April 26, 2023. The final date of the Convocation was yet to be announced. But, it will soon be made available to students via a notification on www.ignou.ac.in. All eligible students must register to receive the degree/diploma certification by submitting the 37th convocation application and the prescribed fee at their regional centres. Or they can fill out the IGNOU Convocation online.
Last Date to IGNOU 37th Convocation Register Online
The Indira Gandhi National Open University has provided a website link. It allows you to register for the IGNOU 37th Convocation online form. The event was scheduled to be held in July 2023.
The last date to register online for Convocation is September 2023. The students must wait to register for the Convocation online after the deadline. Get moving fast, and don’t leave it late.
IGNOU Convocation Registration Fees
Students applying to the 37th Convocation must pay the Rs.600 fee to get their original Ph.D/ M.Phil/ Master Degree/Bachelor Degree/ PG Diploma/ Diploma programmes and PG Certificate/ Certificate programmes for Rs. 200/-. If they register themselves online, the fee must be paid online. In case the fee payment does not go through, or it fails. The student may communicate at the email ID firstname.lastname@example.org, giving complete details such as Enrolment No., Programme, Name, transaction date and payment amount.
They must pay the prescribed fees as a Demand Draft (DD) if they apply. This draft should be drawn to ‘IGNOU’ and paid for at the Regional Centre.
Please ensure that your application forms are complete. The Regional Centre must receive them by April 24, 2023.
Suppose a student does not wish to attend the Convocation (or cannot attend it after consenting). Then their original diploma/certificate/degree will be sent to them via registered mail. The university is yet to disclose the exact date of the IGNOU Convocation. The date of the Convocation and all other details will be provided to students by the university in due time and check IGNOU convocation status online.
Eligibility For IGNOU Convocation
According to eligibility, students who have completed their Diploma, Diploma, or Certificate courses between December 2022 TEE, and June 2023 TEE, can register for the Convocation.
After completing their ignou convocation certificate, students must also apply for Convocation to receive their Certificates.
They used to be exempted from paying this fee and received their certificate via mail at their physical addresses. Certificate & PG certificate programs have a lower registration fee.
IGNOU Convocation Register
- Register online for your Convocation if you are eligible and wish to get your Master’s, Bachelor’s, Diploma or Certificate.
- You can learn more about IGNOU Convocation registration on the university’s website.
- This information is helpful for students and friends.
- You can continue to visit our website to learn more about IGNOU 37 convocation.
How can IGNOU University Convocation Form 2023
Online registration for IGNOU University Convocation is possible if students follow these easy steps.
- First, students must visit IGNOU University’s official website at www.IGNOU.ac.in.
- Now, move your cursor toward the menu bar to click the section “Students Corner”.
- Students must select the “Convocation 2023” option in the drop-down.
- After completing the application, candidates must click on the link “Apply Online For IGNOU 37th Convocation Ceremony” or “Application Online for Convocation degree Certificate” according to their need.
- Already registered candidates must log in by entering their password and Id as shown below.
- Click the “Register for Convocation Certificate Key” button to register.
- After that, they will need to fill in the details correctly.
- After reviewing the details again, click the “Submit” tab.
- Students must now fill out the Online Application Form for Convocation.
- Look at the completed form before you click “Submit”.
- Take a printout from the system-generated form.
How to apply in IGNOU for a convocation certificate
To get their degree certificate, candidates must get the convocation form at their regional Centre of IGNOU Maidan Garhi.
How to Apply for Convocation in IGNOU
Go to the IGNOU official website and enter your 9 to 10-digit enrollment number at the given website of IGNOU online services.ignou.ac.in/convocation/.
How do I get my degree
You can also receive your degree certificate via post if you miss Convocation.
What happens to IGNOU’s Convocation
IGNOU Convocation, students get their original certificates.