IGNOU Marksheet Dispatch Status Check Process, Get Online Marksheet, The candidate needs to check the details and if finds any error in the marksheet
Indira Gandhi National Open University issues the result of the exams they appear for. A general question arises in the mind of every candidate who appears for the exams how will he receive the marksheet.
So, an answer to the candidates is that they do not have to follow any sort of special procedure to get the marksheet. No extra efforts or forms are to be filled in by the candidates to get their results. The result can be checked online or can be checked at the regional office. The university then sends the results through registered posts to the candidate’s mailing address.
How to Check IGNOU Marksheet Online
A candidate can see his or her marksheet online on the official portal of IGNOU which is: www.ignou.ac.in
A candidate cannot download the result from the IGNOU website. As IGNOU marksheet download facility is not available on the IGNOU website.
IGNOU Marksheets After the publication of the result on the official website of IGNOU, the original marksheet are then dispatched. They are sent to the postal address of the candidate.
A candidate needs to be patient to receive the marksheet. Mostly within 15 to 30 days after the declaration of the results, IGNOU starts dispatching the results. In some cases, it might be possible that IGNOU may take more time for the dispatch of the marksheet. Sometimes the delay may even be caused by the postal service.
IGNOU Marksheet Dispatch Status Check Process
This status of the marksheet can be known by the candidate online from the tab of dispatch status online on the IGNOU official website.
- Step1: Go to the official website of IGNOU www.ignou.ac.in
- Step2: Enter the login details as the username and password.
- Step3: Then the candidate can see the IGNOU marksheet dispatch status on the portal.
- The candidate can even go to the regional office of the IGNOU to ask about their marksheet.
Methods to get marksheet if not received
- The candidate can either raise a request or complain at igram.ignou.ac.in or
- The candidate who doesn’t receive their results can write an email at [email protected] or [email protected]
IGNOU Marksheet Verification Process
- When the candidate receives the marksheet he/she should verify their name, course code, percentage and grade on marksheet.
- Candidates should check whether the same marks are printed on the marksheet as that are visible on the Result Page at the IGNOU site.
- Confirm that Term-end exam session is written correctly.
The candidate needs to check the details and if finds any error in the marksheet then can contact the regional centre as soon as possible. The candidate needs to submit the written application with relevant documents and fees.
Collecting the IGNOU Marksheet Personally
A candidate who doesn’t wish to wait for the results can go directly to IGNOU Head Office by visiting the concerned department. This option is available for those candidates who wish to apply for further studies or jobs.
Original Degree from IGNOU
For the candidates who are at the end of the degree, for them the result and certificate are issued at the convocation ceremony. The students must attend the convocation to get their degree and certificate.
If the candidate doesn’t receive the IGNOU degree and certificate they should contact the IGNOU regional office and order the original certificates.
Ways to Get Duplicate Marksheet, Certificates
The students who want a duplicate copy can download it from the official website. The following steps need to be followed
- Step1: Go to the official website of IGNOU, www.ignou.ac.in
- Step2: Click on Duplicate Provisional Certificate of IGNOU Link and download the form.
- Step3: Take a printout of the downloaded application form.
- Step4: fill in the application form.
- Step5: Pay the Duplicate Certificate fee of Rs 200.
- Step6: The application form along with the fee’s payment details have to be mailed at the head office of IGNOU.
- IGNOU Solved Assignment Download in Hindi and English Pdf
- IGNOU Syllabus 2022 Latest and Revised Exam Pattern
- Prospectus for IGNOU in 2022 – Get IGNOU Student Handbook
IGNOU Some Useful Link
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|IGNOU Sarathi Official Website||Click Here|
|IGNOU Official Website||Click Here|
How can I track my IGNOU provisional certificate
A candidate can raise a complaint at igram.ignou.ac.in to get the exact status of the provisional certificate of IGNOU
How can I check my IGNOU result dispatch status
This status of the marksheet can be known by the candidate online from the tab of
dispatch status online on the IGNOU official website.
How many days it will take to get a provisional certificate from IGNOU
For the provisional certificate it should reach the candidate within 40 days
How can I get a duplicate provisional certificate from IGNOU
The candidate needs to visit the official website of IGNOU. On the homepage click the Duplicate Provisional Certificate of IGNOU Link
Can I download IGNOU result online
IGNOU doesn’t allow the download of the result online