IGNOU PHD Admission 2023 Read Carefully Student Handbook and Prospectus 2023 and Apply Online Entrance Application Form.
IGNOU PHD Admission 2023 : The Indira Gandhi National Open University will be admitting students for Ph.D Programme, batch commencing from July, 2022 through Entrance Test to be held all over the country on Sunday, 08th January, 2023. Submission of online application form for Entrance Test for Ph.D. Programmes can be undertaken online at www.ignou.ac.in from 21st November, 2022.
IGNOU PHD Admission 2023 Short Summary
|Name of University||The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Name of Programmes||PHD|
|Academic Session||January of every year.|
|IGNOU PHD Course Duration of Programme||Minimum: 3 years | Maximum: 6 years|
Both in the January and July session.
|IGNOU PHD Medium of Instruction||English|
|Starting Date of IGNOU PHD Admission 2023||21 November 2022|
|IGNOU PHD Admission Last Date||20 December 2022|
|IGNOU PHD Exam Date||08 January 2023|
IGNOU PHD Admission Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for admission to Ph.D programme are as follows:
- Master’s Degree from a University recognized by UGC in the relevant discipline with at least 55% marks [50%marks in the case of SC, ST and OBC(Non-creamy Layer)/Differently-Abled, EWS and other categories of candidates as per the decision of UGC from time to time.
- See Appendix II for further details
IGNOU PHD Admission Fee Structure 2023
|No.||IGNOU B.Sc. Nursing Fees Structure||Amount|
|1.||Programme Fee||Check Notice|
|3.||Registration Fee||Rs. 1000/-|
IGNOU PHD Admission Selection Process
Stage 1: Entrance Test
- The Entrance Test will be conducted by the University across the country. The list of eligible candidates to appear for the Entrance Test will be displayed on IGNOU website.
- No separate communication shall be sent to candidates in this regard.
- Hall Tickets enabling the candidates to take the Entrance Test will also be displayed on IGNOU website. Candidates are required to download and print the same to appear in the Entrance Test.
- Candidates are required to bring with them an original identity proof having photograph, such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, Passport and ID Card issued by Govt. Agencies.
- Those who secure at least 50% marks in the Entrance Test (45% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy layers) / Differently abled persons, EWS and other categories of candidates as per the decision of UGC from time to time will be shortlisted for the interview in order of merit subject to the maximum limit of five times of the available seats.
Stage 2: Interview/ Presentation
- Short-listed Candidates in the Entrance Test will be called for interview/presentation of Synopsis before the Discipline specific Doctoral Research Committee.
- Offer letters for admission will be sent to the Selected Candidates only.
- Download IGNOU All Solved Assignment 2022-23 Session
- IGNOU change Exam Centre TEE DEC – 22 Link Activate
- IGNOU Exam Date 2022 Latest and Revised Date Sheet
- IGNOU Syllabus 2022 Latest and Revised Exam Pattern
How to Apply IGNOU PHD Admission Online Form 2023
- First of all you visit the official website of IGNOU www.ignou.ac.in
- In the alert option on the home page you will see BED / PHD / BSC Entrance Test- January 2023, Click on it.
- Click on the option of PhD
- Check all the information related to IGNOU PhD Admission, and fill the application form.
IGNOU Some Useful Link
|Join Our Telegram Channel|
|IGNOU PhD Admission 2023 Apply Online|
|IGNOU PhD Student Handbook and Prospectus 2023|
|IGNOU PhD Admission Notification 2023|
|IGNOU Sarathi Official Website|
|IGNOU Official Website|
IGNOU PhD Admission 2023 Application Form – FAQ
What is a IGNOU PhD Admission last date
20 December 2022
How to Apply IGNOU PhD Admission 2023
Instruction to Fill Application Form Online go to official website of IGNOU www.ignounursing.samarth.edu.in