IGNOU DACE Free Coaching for Civil Services Registration Online 2023 – Check Notification, Eligibility and Apply Process.
IGNOU DACE Free Coaching 2023 : IGNOU has not only reimagined education it has also education for everyone.
The above lines appropriately describe the work of the IGNOU University. The university has been working to achieve this goal since 1985. So IGNOU was selected by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment. Government of India to establish the Dr. Ambedkar Centre of Excellence (DACE).
IGNOU DACE Free Coaching 2023 Overview
|Name of University||The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Name of Programm||DACE Free Coaching for Civil Services|
|Full Form of DACE||Dr. Ambedkar Centre of Excellence (DACE) Scheme|
|Registration Start Date||03 June 2022|
|Registration Last Date||30 June 2022|
|IGNOU June Exam Form Website||exam.ignou.ac.in|
What is DACE
The mission of DACE is “Create a repository of resourceful opportunities to learn, imbibe, compete and succeed through honing of skills related to adaptation, judgment and informed choice in the aspirants.”
Dr. Ambedkar Centre of Excellence (DACE) is the initiative of the Indian government to empower the Schedule Caste (SC) students. The initiative aims to prepare the students for the Civil Service Examinations (Prelims and Mains). No fees will be charged to the students.
Objectives of IGNOU DACE
IGNOU for so many years has done many efforts to achieve its directive of enrolling people from various walks of life. With this aim in mind, the IGNOU strives to make DACE reach all the Schedule class people. The DACE was established, with the following objectives:
- To give students a healthier opportunity for development in the field of education. They will train through productive learning, personality development, and acquiring competitive skills.
- To bring about an integrated and holistic development of the SC students.
- To prepare the students for the Civil Service Examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) by giving them high-quality free coaching.
- To enhance their competitive skills, they will be provided with high-quality coaching. It even aims at enhancing their competitive skills.
Who will be selected
The eligible criteria for the candidates are as follows.
- For getting admission into this course candidates will have to appear in an All-India Entrance Exam. This exam will be conducted by the university.
- The entrance exam will have 100 objective-type questions. These questions will be based on general knowledge, language skills, reasoning abilities, and general aptitude.
- A merit list of the successful candidates would be declared which would even include 33 percent women candidates.
Who can Apply
The selection criteria for the course are as follows.
- People from the Schedule caste can get admission.
- The candidates should have completed their Graduation Degree in any subject. In case of students appearing for the Graduation final year are expected to submit the pass certificate at the time of the commencement of the classes.
- Caste certificates issued by the component authorities need to be submitted by the candidates.
- Candidates can only take one-time advantage of the facility provided to them irrespective of the chances available.
- Candidate has received any similar kind of benefit from the government in any other scheme then he will not be eligible for this service. The candidate needs to furnish a certificate to this effect.
- 100 candidates will be selected for the course.
- 33 seats out of the 100 seats will be reserved for women.
- A register regarding enrolment and attendance will be maintained.
- If the candidate leaves the course in between, then accountability for the same will be maintained. The candidate will have to give the fees for the entire course.
How to Register for IGNOU DACE Civil Services Free Coaching
The procedure for applying for the course is as follows:
- Step1: Go to the official website: Welcome to DACE (ignouonline.ac.in)
- Step2: Select the ‘Apply now’ option on the page.
- Step3: The candidate needs to fill in personal details like the name, date of birth, email id, qualifications, etc.
- Step4: Upload the documents as the Aadhar card, cast certificate, signature specimen, and photo.
- Step5: Submit the form.
- Step6: Save the pdf format of the form and take a printout of it for future reference.
- Fill out the registration form by providing details such as email id, date of birth, other.
- Upload the documents and submit the form.
- Save the application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
Application for the entrance exam for the course has started. The last date for admission is 30th June.
Apply and make your future secure.
|Join Our Telegram Channel|
|IGNOU DACE Free Coaching for Civil Services Registration Link|
|IGNOU Sarathi Official Website|
IGNOU DACE Free Coaching for Civil Services Registration – FAQ
Which methods will be used for the coaching of the candidates in the DACE course
The teaching methods will include regular assignments, evaluation, weekly quizzes, test series, and personalized attention to all the candidates.
How many times will a student be given training for the UPSC exams in DACE by IGNOU
The selected candidate will get training only once, irrespective of the number of times he appears for the UPSC exam.
For which level of the UPSC exams training will give provided by DACE
The DACE will be providing the training for the Prelims and Mains of the UPSC exam.