Are you searching for IGNOU Project Submission Link 2023? So from this you can know how to submit the Project.
Indira Gandhi National Open University is one of the most renowned universities in the world offering a good distance learning platform for learners. The project is an integral part of the learning system of IGNOU.
IGNOU Project Submission 2023 Overview
|Name of University||The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Name of Programmes||All UG / PG Courses|
|IGNOU Project Submission Last Date||30 September 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Group Link|
Project Submission Ways
The project submission dates for the TEE exams have been opened. The candidates need not to worry. The institution gives the candidates options to submit the projects either online or offline. For offline submission, the candidate can go to the nearest center and submit the project over there. For the online submission of the projects the candidate can submit it on the site https://onlineproject.ignou.ac.in/projectjun23/.
How to make the IGNOU Projects
For the projects, the IGNOU also helps the students. Students are constantly guided by IGNOU Institute regarding the projects. The following are the points that the students need to take care to complete the project.
- Projects prepared by the candidates should be by the SLM sent to them during the beginning of the course. The project should completely follow the guidelines provided in the SLM.
- Students need to sign the original Personal Proforma, biodata, and synopsis of the project before clicking the photo for online submission. Along with the student’s signature, the Project Guide even needs to sign the certificates and others.
- The Proforma of the project should have the digital sign of the Project Guide and synopsis by email to the Regional Center which can be obtained from the official website of the concerned RC.
- Projects which are based on fieldwork, need to follow a different criterion. The candidates can get the guidelines for them from the official website or the Program Coordinator.
- The projects should not have any Xerox material. It should have original documents that need to be scanned and then converted to PDF before scanning for submission.
- The Cover page is also an important part of the project. It should be made by the guidelines provided by IGNOU.
- Guidelines for Viva-Voce for the projects by the designated faculties of the Regional Centers will be provided to the students.
Where to Submit the IGNOU Project
Students need to submit the projects online on the site. Students can submit the project online after getting the approval of the Project Guide on the Project Synopsis through digital means by reaching out to them. This can be obtained from the Regional Center by email. The email address of the Regional Center by visiting the page Regional Center website. The project reports can be submitted easily by the candidates on the official website of IGNOU at www.ignou.ac.in
How to Submit the IGNOU Project
The steps that need to be followed for the submission of the IGNOU Projects are as follows.
- Step 1: The student needs to first visit the official website of IGNOU which is http://www/ignou.ac.in.
- Step 2: When you visit the official website you will find the Online Link for the Submission of Project Reports in the Alerts Section.
- Step 3: When you click on the Alert Section, you will be taken to the page of Guidelines that you need to read and understand the instructions for project submission.
- Step 4: At the bottom of the page a question Do you want to Continue? Press on the yes button.
- Step 5: When the yes button is pressed it takes you next window which will have a menu. On the menu click on the Upload Project.
- Step 6: Then the next window known as Student Support Service will be opened.
- Step 7: Now you need to fill in the details such as enrollment number, program, and other details.
- Step 8: Then click on the submit option after entering the Security Code Carefully.
- Step 9: On the next page you need to follow the instructions. Follow the instructions and then submit the project.
IGNOU Project Cover Page
The student needs to be very particular in making the cover page of the project. The cover page of the booklet needs to be made according to the SLM provided to you.
The important details on the project report cover page should be highlighted. The details that need to be maintained on the first page of the project are the title of the project report, name, and enrolment number of the student. The program code, regional center code, course code for which the project has been submitted, mobile number, and email address of the student needs to be written.
IGNOU Project Status and Result
Candidates can check and download their Grade Card for all courses in the given link by following proper instructions. IGNOU Grade Card Status is regularly updating itself, so you can keep checking your scorecard
How To Check IGNOU Results
IGNOU Project Status link is available at least 20 to 25 days after the last date for the project. Through this status link the students will be able to check the status of their project report on the official website of IGNOU.
Steps for the Project Report Status. The candidates need to follow the following steps:
- Step 1: Go to the official website of IGNOU. The students can find the result of the project report at www.ignou.ac.in
- Step 2: Here on this site you will find the project status link.
- Step 3: Then when you click on the link you will be taken to another page.
- Step 4: This page will ask you to log in with your University Credentials.
- Step 5: After uploading the details you need to click on the submit option.
- Step 6: Then the Project Status will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 7: Then you can download the status and take a printout of it.
Students can even email at firstname.lastname@example.org and can inquire and check about their project status. The final result of the project report along with the assignments is also released on the official website of IGNOU.
Is IGNOU Project Result Declared
The IGNOU Project result for June term-end examination 2023 was declared on August 2023. Candidates can check out their results by entering their enrollment number in the login window.
How to apply for revaluation in IGNOU
The revaluation form should be submitted within one month from the date of declaration of the results. It is submitted online with a Re-evaluation fee of Rs. 750/- per paper. Rs. 200/- has to be paid to obtain a photocopy of the answer script, within 45 days of result declaration.
How do I check IGNOU Project Result 2023
The candidates can check their results from the University’s official website i.e. ignou.ac.in. by entering their enrollment ID in the login portal.