IGNOU BED Admission 2023 Read Carefully Student Handbook and Prospectus 2022 and Apply Online Bachelor of Education Entrance Application Form.
IGNOU BED Admission 2023 : “The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) programme of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has been designed with the aim to develop an understanding of teaching-learning process at upper primary/secondary and senior-secondary level among student teachers. It focuses on enabling student teachers to reflect critically on perspectives of education and integrate holistically the theory and practices to facilitate active engagement of learners for knowledge creation.
IGNOU BED Admission 2023 Short Summary
|Name of University||The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Name of Programmes||Bachelor of Education (B.ED.) Programme|
|IGNOU BED Course Age of Admission||No Age Limit|
|Academic Session||January of every year.|
|IGNOU B.Ed. Course Duration of Programme||Minimum: 2 years | Maximum: 5 years|
Both in the January and July session.
|IGNOU B.Ed. Medium of Instruction||IGNOU Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) programme is offered in English and Hindi medium only|
|Starting Date of IGNOU BED Admission 2022||21 November 2022|
|Registration Last Date of IGNOU BED Admission||20 December 2022|
IGNOU B.Ed. Programme Objectives
IGNOU BED Admission 2023 : The main objectives of the IGNOU Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) programme are as follows:
- Developing an understanding of context of education in contemporary Indian Society,
- Appreciating the role of context and socio-political realities about learners in facilitating learning in inclusive settings.
- Creating sensitivity about language diversity in classroom and its role in teaching-learning process.
- Developing an understanding of paradigm shift in conceptualizing disciplinary knowledge in school curriculum
- Identifying, challenging and overcoming gender inequalities in school, classroom, curricula, textbook, social institutions, etc
- Enabling student-teachers to acquire necessary competencies for organizing learning experiences
IGNOU Bachelor of Education B.ED. Programme Structure
IGNOU BED Admission 2023 Programme Structure – The programme is a judicious mix of theory and practical courses to facilitate student-teachers in acquiring skills and competencies necessary for teaching-learning at secondary/senior secondary level. Illustrations and cases of relevant situations and activities comprise the core of each course. These are suitably supported by theoretical aspects to the extent needed. Keeping this in view, the programme has the following components:
|IGNOU BSc Nursing Programme First Years Structure||36 Credits||IGNOU BSc Nursing Programme Seconds Years Structure||36 Credits|
|Core Courses||16 credits||Core Courses||12 credits|
|Content-based Methodology Courses (two)||08 credits||Optional Courses||04 credits|
|Workshop – I||04 credits||Workshop – II||04 credits|
|EPC I and II||04 credits||EPC III and IV||04 credits|
|Internship – I||04 credits||Internship – II||12 credits|
IGNOU Bachelor of Education B.Ed. Admission Eligibility
a) At least fifty percent marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity. Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto,
b) The following categories are eligible to be students of B.Ed. (ODL):
- (i) Trained in-service teachers in elementary education.
- (ii) Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode.
The reservation and relaxation of 5% marks in minimum eligibility will be provided to SC/ ST/OBC (Non creamy layer)/PWD candidates as per the rules of the Central Governmen
IGNOU BED Admission/ Selection Procedure
IGNOU BED Admission 2023– Admission shall be done on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance test conducted by IGNOU all over India. The candidate will be required to submit online entrance form. The original documents are to be verified later after receiving offer letter for admission at concerned regional centres
- Application forms will be submitted through online portal.
- Check IGNOU B.Ed. entrance examination and follow the online instruction.
- The Entrance Test will be held on as per the schedule notified by IGNOU.
- The final admission to the programme shall be subject to their rank in the merit list in the Entrance Test and production of proof of their eligibility at the time of last date of submission of application for admission to B.Ed.programme alongwith original certificates and programme fee.
IGNOU Bachelor of Education (B.ED.) Programme Fee Structure
|No.||IGNOU BED Admission 2022 Fees Structure||Amount|
|1.||IGNOU BED Programme Fee||Rs. 55,000/- for the entire programme|
|3.||IGNOU BED Registration Fee||Rs. 1000/-|
- Download IGNOU All Solved Assignment 2022-23 Session
- IGNOU change Exam Centre TEE DEC – 21 Link Activate
- IGNOU Exam Date 2022 Latest and Revised Date Sheet
- IGNOU Syllabus 2022 Latest and Revised Exam Pattern
IGNOU Some Useful Link
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|IGNOU B.ED Programme, January 2023 Entrance Test||Click Here|
|IGNOU BED Student Handbook and Prospectus 2023||Click Here|
|IGNOU Sarathi Official Website||Click Here|
|IGNOU Official Website||Click Here|
IGNOU BED Admissions January 2023 Entrance Test – FAQ
What is a IGNOU B.ED. Programme, January 2023 Entrance Test
20 December 2022
What is a IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Programme
The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) programme of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has been designed with the aim to develop an understanding of teaching-learning process at upper primary/secondary and senior-secondary level among student teachers
How to Apply IGNOU BED Admission January 2023 Entrance Test
Instruction to Fill Application Form Online go to official website of IGNOU https://sedservices.ignou.ac.in/entrancebed/#end