MGPS IGNOU Master of Arts (Gandhi and Peace Studies) Check full details of eligibility, fee structure, payment method, syllabus and download hall ticket and solved assignment.
MGPS IGNOU Program Detailed Information
Indira Gandhi National Open University has started the Master of Arts (Gandhi and Peace Studies) course. The course focusses on all aspects of Gandhian Studies. These studies include the areas of Peace, Conflict Management, and Social Regeneration.
This course focusses on searching for alternative methods of development as the world is searching for them. So, the course focuses not only on theoretical but even the practical aspect of the course. The Gandhian Studies are being done all over the world to find the solution to the problems.
The candidate is made to do in-depth studies of the objectives of Gandhian ideals and the ways to understand, evaluate and implement the methods of development and conflict resolution and their implementation. The candidate studies here Gandhi’s views and perceptions on economic, social, gender, political, environmental, and sustainable development issues.
Apart from studying Gandi’s views the candidate even makes a study of the critiques and evaluation of Gandhian concepts, their relevance in the contemporary world, and the contribution made by Gandhian scholars to further development of Gandhian thought and progress.
The course enables the candidate to study in the area of Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution and enables the learners to specialize in one of the Gandhian models of development. With this the course aims at making the candidates learn, analyse and implement Gandhian ideals in the contemporary world.
Short Summary of IGNOU MGPS Anthropology Course
|Name of University||The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Name of Programmes||Master of Arts (Gandhi and Peace Studies)|
|MGPS IGNOU Course Duration||Minimum: 2 years | Maximum: 5 years|
Both in the January and July session.
|MGPS IGNOU Medium of Instruction||English|
|MGPS IGNOU Programme Mode||Open Distance Learning|
|Programme Co-Ordinator(s)||Prof. D. Gopal|
firstname.lastname@example.org, Ph. 011-29572704/29535515
|IGNOU Official Website||www.ignou.ac.in|
MGPS IGNOU Course Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Degree in in any discipline from a recognized University.
IGNOU MGPS Fees Structure
|No.||IGNOU M.A. Gandhi and Peace Studies Fees Structure||Amount|
|1.||Total Fee||Rs. 10800/-|
|2.||Fee Per Year||Rs. 5,400/-|
Read Also :-
- IGNOU MGPS (MA Gandhi and Peace Studies) Assignment Download Solved Pdf
- IGNOU Syllabus 2022 Latest and Revised Exam Pattern
- IGNOU Guess Paper Download Here
IGNOU Master of Anthropology Syllabus Details
IGNOU Master of Gandhi and Peace Studies 1st Year Syllabus Details
- MGP 1 – Gandhi: The Man and His Times
- MGP 2 – Philosophy of Gandhi
- MGP 3 – Gandhi’s Social Thought
- MGP 4 – Gandhi’s Political Thought
- MGPE 6 – Gandhi’s Economic Thought
- MGPE 7 – Non-violent Movements after Gandhi
- MGPE 9 – Gandhi in the 21st Century
- MGPE 14 – Gandhi, Ecology and Sustainable Development
IGNOU Master of Gandhi and Peace Studies 2nd Year Syllabus Details
- MGP 5 – Introduction to Peace and Conflict Resolution
- MGPE 8 – Gandhi Approach to Peace and Conflict Resolutions
- MGPE 10 – Conflict Management, Transformation and Peace Building
- MGPE 11 – Human Security
- MGPE 12 – Women and Peace
- MGPE 13 – Civil Society, Political Regimes and Conflict
- MGPE 15 – Introduction to Research Methods
- MGPE 16 – Human Rights: Indian Perspective
- MGPE 17 – Project Work
Related to IGNOU M.A. Anthropology Programme – Need Help?
Is a Ph.D. degree available at IGNOU
Yes, the Ph.D. degree is available at IGNOU
How many marks does a candidate need to get in the IGNOU assignment to pass
The candidate needs to score 40 marks for passing the IGNOU assignment
What is the main objective behind the course MGPS from IGNOU
The main objective is to enable the learners to join careers in teaching research, NGOs in Peace making, and Peacebuilding.
Is the MGPS from IGNOU taught in only the Hindi medium
The MGPS from IGNOU is taught both in English and Hindi medium.
What is the eligibility for the TEE examination for a course in IGNOU
To be eligible for the TEE examination the candidate has to fulfil the following conditions
· Candidate should have paid the course fee.
· 2)Candidate should have opted for and pursued the prescribed course.
· Candidate should have submitted the assignments for the respective course.
· Candidate should submit the examination form on time.
From where can the candidate download admit card of IGNOU
Candidate can download the admit card of IGNOU from the IGNOU official website: ignou.ac.in