PGDRD : POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN RURAL DEVELOPMENT
About This Programme:
The Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development provides comprehensive knowledge of socio-economic factors affecting the transformation of rural society. The contents are designed to impart an integrated understanding to learners about the crucial dimensions of rural development. It aims at enabling the learners to acquire skills related to planning, formulation, monitoring and evaluation of rural development projects and programmes. The Programme also introduces the learner to the basic aspects of research and project-work.
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
Rs. 2,400/- for full programme
Minimum 1 years and Maximum 2 years; offered in both January and July cycle of admission.
Medium of Instruction:
English and Hindi
- MRD 101 – Rural Development – Indian Context
- MRD 102 – Rural Development Programmes
- MRD 103 – Rural Development – Planning and Management
Optional Courses (Choose any one)
- MRDE 101 – Rural Social Development
- RDD 6 – Rural Health Care
- RDD 7 – Communication and Extension in Rural Development
- RDD 5 – Research and Project Work