PGJMC : Post Graduate Diploma( JOURNALISM & MASS COMMUNICATION)
About This Programme:
PGJMC is a programme for those who want to learn and upgrade their skills in communication, journalism and allied fields. It is also an opportunity for working professionals to enhance and update their knowledge and get a formal degree for it. This programme is also aimed at general learners who want to have an understanding of the society and media’s role in it, especially in a fast paced, technologically oriented world.
The eligibility criteria for joining the programme are as follows:
The learners should possess working knowledge of computers – MS Office and other simple software and should have internet access.
Rs. 12,500/- for full programme
Minimum 1 years and Maximum 2 years; offered in both January and July cycle of admission.
Medium of Instruction:
|Dr. Shikha Rai. E-mail: email@example.com Phone: 01129571608|
- MJM 20 – Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication
- MJM 21 – Reporting Techniques
- MJM 22 – Writing and Editing for Print Media
- MJM 23 – Broadcast and Online Journalism
- MJM 24 – Media and Society
- MJM 25 – Media Ethics and Laws
- MJML 20 – Practical: Print and Online
- MJML 21 – Practical: Audio visual