PGDIPR : POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
About This Programme:
The Programme Postgraduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights was revised and launched in 2013. The Objectives of this programmes are to: Acquaint the learners with basic concepts of Intellectual Property Rights Develop expertise in the learner on IPR related issues; and Sensitize the learners with the emerging issues in IPR and the rationale for the protection of IPR
Graduate in any discipline
Rs. 10,200/- for full programme.
Minimum 1 years and Maximum 2 years; offered in both January and July cycle of admission.
Medium of Instruction:
|Dr. Suneet Kashyap Srivastava, firstname.lastname@example.org, Ph.011-29572990|
- MIP 101 – General Introduction to IP Rights
- MIP 102 – Patents
- MIP 103 – Industrial Design and Layout Designs of Integrated Circuits and Utility Models
- MIP 104 – Trademarks, Domain Names, Geographical Indications
- MIP 105 – Copyright and Related Rights
- MIP 106 – Plant Varieties Protection, Biotechnology and Traditional Knowledge
- MIP 107 – Trade Secrets, Competition Law and Protection of TCE
- MIP 108 – Management of IPRs