PGDIBO : POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS OPERATION
About This Programme:
School of Management Studies, the biggest business school in Open Learning System in the world has developed an innovative programme in the area of International Business. The main objective of this programme is to equip the students with necessary conceptual, entrepreneurial andanalytical skillsrequired for handling the International Business Operations. The curriculum focuses on the applied aspects of International Business.
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or equivalent
Rs. 8,200/- for full programme.
Minimum 1 years and Maximum 2 years; offered in both January and July cycle of admission.
Medium of Instruction:
English and Hindi
|Dr. Anupriya Pandey, firstname.lastname@example.org, Ph. 011-29573016|
- IBO 1 – International Business Environment
- IBO 2 – International Marketing Management
- IBO 3 – India’s Foreign Trade
- IBO 4 – Export Import Procedures and Documentation
- IBO 5 – International Marketing Logistics
- IBO 6 – International Business Finance