PGDHE : Post Graduate Diploma in Higher Education
About This Programme:
The Programme has been visualised and developed in response to the recommendations of the National Policy of
Education (1986) and several other committees on higher education teachers to provide necessary knowledge,
understanding and skills pertaining to teaching in higher education. The programme is meant for prospective and/or
in-service university and college teachers.
Teachers in an institution of higher education or Post Graduate Degree holders in any subject including a Professional Degree
Rs. 3,000/- for full programme
Minimum 1 years and Maximum 2 years; offered in both January and July cycle of admission.
Medium of Instruction:
- MES 101 – Higher Education : Its Context and Linkages
- MES 102 – Instruction in Higher Education
- MES 103 – Higher Education: Socio-Psychological Field
- MES 104 – Planning and Management of Higher Education
- MES 105 – Project Work
- MES 106 – Extended Contact Programme