PGDGPS : PG DIPLOMA IN GANDHI & PEACE STUDIES
About This Programme:
To impart knowledge particularly to young people on the thoughts and ideas of Gandhi on economic, social, political, sustainable and environmental issues.
Development skills on peace making and peace building.
To develop peace methods from the interdisciplinary perspectives.
To train the participants in peace making and conflict resolution in real life situations.
To enable the Diploma holders to join Media, NGOs, Teaching and Research.
Graduate in any discipline.
Rs. 3700/- for full Programme
Minimum 1 years and Maximum 2 years; offered in both January and July cycle of admission.
Medium of Instruction:
English and Hindi
|Prof. D. Gopal, firstname.lastname@example.org,Ph. 011-29572727/29534397|
- MGP 1 – Gandhi: The Man and His Times
- MGP 2 – Philosophy of Gandhi
- MGP 3 – Gandhi’s Social Thought
- MGP 4 – Gandhi’s Political Thought
- MGPE 6 – Gandhi’s Economic Thought
- MGPE 7 – Non-violent Movements after Gandhi
- MGPE 9 – Gandhi in the 21st Century
- MGPE 14 – Gandhi, Ecology and Sustainable Development