PGDFSQM : Post Graduate Diploma(FOOD SAFETY & QUALITY MANAGEMENT)
About This Programme:
Theobjective of the PGDiploma Programme is toprepare professionals for development, implementation and auditing of Food Safety and Quality Management Systems in the country. The Programme has been developed in collaboration with the Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA), GOI. It seeks to develop India’s capability to meet the global food safety and quality requirements and enhance the competitiveness of food products.In long term perspective,it would contribute to ensure consumer safety with in and outside the country.
Rs.14,400/- for full programme
Minimum 1 years and Maximum 2 years; offered in both January and July cycle of admission.
Medium of Instruction:
- MVP 1 – Food Fundamentals and Chemistry
- MVPI 1 – Food Microbiology (Integrated)
- MVP 2 – Food Laws and Standards
- MVP 3 – Principles of Food Safety and Quality Management
- MVP 4 – Food Safety and Quality Management Systems
- MVPL 1 – Food Safety and Quality Auditing (Practical)
- MVPL 2 – Chemical Analysis and Quality Assurance (Practical)
- MVPP 1 – Project Work