PGDEOH : POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN ENVIRONMENTAL AND OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
About This Programme:
Programme Description : Environmental and Occupational Health focuses on assessing the public health risks associated with biological, chemical, physical, biomechanical and psychosocial hazards in natural and built environments. Environmental health specialists focus on the effect of environmental pollution on the health of human beings. The human health is a reflection of socio-economic & physical environment. The main link between the workplace and the general environment is that the source of the hazard is usually the same, whether it is an agriculture activity or an industrial activity.
Bachelor Degree in any Discipline
Rs. 5,900/- for full Programme.
Minimum 1 years and Maximum 2 years; offered in both January and July cycle of admission.
Medium of Instruction:
|:Dr. B.Rupini, firstname.lastname@example.org, Ph:011-29571667. 29583380, Dr. Sushmitha Baskar,email@example.com, Ph: 011-29571122, 29572813, Prof. Ruchika Kuba, firstname.lastname@example.org, Ph. 011-29572813|
- MEV 1 Introduction to Environmental Health
- MEV 2 Environmental and Occupational Hazards
- MEV 3 Environmental Law and Management
- MEV 4 Environmental Toxicology
- MEV 5 Occupational Health and Safety
- MEVP 1 Project
- MEVE 1 Environmental Impact Assessment for Environmental Health
- MEVE 2 Health Care
- MEVE 3 Agriculture and Allied Sector
- MEVE 4 Industrial Sector