PGDCA_NEW : Post Graduate Diploma(Computer Applications)
About This Programme:
The broad objective of the Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA_NEW) programme is to prepare graduate students for productive careers in software industry. The programme’s thrust is on giving the students a thorough and sound background in theoretical and application- oriented courses relevant to the latest computer software development. The programme emphasizes the application of software technology to solve mathematical, computing, communications/networking and commercial problems.
Any Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 (three) year duration from a recognized University AND Mathematics as one of the subject at 10+2 level or Graduation level.
Any Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 (three) year duration from a recognized University AND doesn’t have Mathematics as one of the subject at 10+2 level or graduation level. These students are required to successfully complete BCS-012 (Graduate level Mathematics course) as Bridge Course.
Rs. 21,600/- for full Programme
Minimum 1 years and Maximum 2 years; offered in both January and July cycle of admission.
Medium of Instruction:
- MCS 11 Problem Solving and Programming
- MCS 12 Computer Organization and Assembly Language Programming
- MCS 13 Discrete Mathematics
- MCS 14 Systems Analysis and Design
- MCS 15 Communication Skills
- MCSL 16 Internet Concepts and Web Design
- MCSL 17 C and Assembly Language Programming Lab
- MCS 21 Data and File Structures
- MCS 22 Operating System Concepts and Networking Management
- MCS 23 Introduction to Database Management System
- MCS 24 Object Oriented Technologies and Java Programming
- MCSL 25 Lab (based on MCS 21,22,23 & 24)