PGDAC : PG DIPLOMA IN ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY
About This Programme:
Post Graduate Diploma in Analytical Chemistry (PGDAC) isa continuing education programme aimed forthe enhancement of skills of the chemists employed in Industry, Research & Development and National Laboratories. It is also useful for all those Science Graduates who are aspiring to get employment in these labs.
Science Graduate with Chemistry or B. Pharma./B.Tech. degree holders
Rs. 9,600/- for full programme.
Minimum 1 years and Maximum 2 years; offered in both January and July cycle of admission.
Medium of Instruction:
- MCH 1 – Basic Analytical Chemistry
- MCH 2 – Separation Methods
- MCH 3 – Spectroscopic Methods
- MCH 4 – Electro-analytical and Other Methods
- MCHL 1 – Basic Analytical Chemistry Lab
- MCHL 2 – Separation Methods Lab
- MCHL 3 – Spectroscopic Methods Lab
- MCHL 4 – Electro-analytical and Other Methods Lab