MSCCFT IGNOU Master of Science (Counselling and Family Therapy Programme) Check full details of eligibility, fee structure, payment method, syllabus and download hall ticket and solved assignment.
MSCCFT IGNOU Program Detailed Information
Indira Gandhi National University has the Master of Science (Counselling and Family Therapy Programme). This course addresses counselling and family therapy which aims to improve communication, deal with family conflicts and create a better functioning home environment and social perspectives.
The course aims at preparing individuals for social and employment perspectives. It aims to develop the essential proficiency and understanding of attitudes and recognize the skills in Counselling and Family Therapy. Candidates would be trained professional cadres in the field, equipping them for wage employment and self-employment and fill the existing lacuna.
Half of it is designed with an approach as application-oriented learning opportunities for the learner. In the second year, candidates can either be trained in Marital and Family Therapy and Counselling, Child and adolescent counselling and family therapy, or substance abuse counselling and family therapy.
A remarkable feature of this program of study is its focus on the applied aspect and the thrust on opportunities for hands-on experience for the learner. Another unique feature of the program is that it has a provision of exit points for learners (after successful completion of the first-year courses) in the form of a P.G. Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy (PDF).
Short Summary of IGNOU MSC-CFT Course
|Name of University||The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Name of Programmes||Master of Science (Counselling and Family Therapy Programme)|
|MSCCFT IGNOU Course Duration||Minimum: 2 years | Maximum: 5 years|
Both in the January and July session.
|MSCCFT IGNOU Medium of Instruction||English|
|MSCCFT IGNOU Program Mode||Open Distance Learning|
|Programme Co-Ordinator(s)||Prof. Neerja Chadha,|
firstname.lastname@example.org, Ph. 29572959
Dr. Amiteshwar Ratra,
|IGNOU Official Website||www.ignou.ac.in|
IGNOU MSCCFT Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Degree in in any discipline from a recognized University.
IGNOU MSCCFT Fees Structure
|1.||Total Fee||Rs. 33,600/-|
|2.||Fee Per Year||Rs. 16,800/-|
|3.||Registration fee||Rs. 200/-|
Read Also :-
- IGNOU M.Sc. CFT Programme Assignment Download Solved Pdf
- IGNOU Syllabus 2022 Latest and Revised Exam Pattern
- IGNOU Guess Paper Download Here
IGNOU M.Sc. CFT Programme Syllabus Details
IGNOU M.Sc. (Counselling and Family Therapy Programme) 1st Year Syllabus
- MCFT 1 – Human Development and Family Relationships
- MCFTL 1 – Human Development and Family Relationships Supervised Practicum
- MCFT 2 – Mental Health and Disorders
- MCFTL 2 – Mental Health and Disorders Supervised Practicum
- MCFT 3 – Counselling and Family Therapy: Basic Concepts & Theoretical Perspectives
- MCFTL 3 – Counselling and Family Therapy: Basic Concepts & Theoretical Perspectives- Supervised Practicum
- MCFT 4 – Counselling and Family Therapy: Applied Aspects
- MCFTL 4 – Counselling and Family Therapy: Applied Aspects Supervised Practicum
- MCFT 5 – Counselling and Family Therapy: Research Methods and Statistics
- MCFTL 5 – Counselling and Family Therapy: Research Methods and Statistics Supervised Practicum
- MCFTL 8 – Reflective Journal
IGNOU M.Sc. (Counselling and Family Therapy Programme) 2nd Year Syllabus
- MCFT 6 – Applied Social Psychology
- MCFTL 6 – Applied Social Psychology-Supervised Practicum
- MCFT 7 – Counselling and Family Therapy: Applications and Interventions
- MCFTL 7 – Counselling and Family Therapy: Applications and Interventions Supervised Practicum
- MCFTP 1 – Internship
- MCFTP 2 – Dissertation
- Elective courses (choose any one pair of Electives from the following):
- MCFTE 1 – Marital and Family Therapy & Counselling
- MCFTE 4 – Marital and Family Therapy & Counselling Supervised Practicum
- MCFTE 2 – Child and Adolescent Counselling and Family Therapy
- MCFTE 5 – Child and Adolescent Counselling and Family Therapy Supervised Practicum
- MCFTE 3 – Substance Abuse Counselling and Family Therapy
- MCFTE 6 – Substance Abuse Counselling and Family Therapy Supervised Practicum
Related to IGNOU M.Sc. (Counselling and Family Therapy Programme) – Need Help?
In which medium is the MSCCFT course of IGNOU taught
The MSCCFT course of IGNOU is taught in the English medium.
How many times are the admission open for the MSCCFT course in IGNOU
The admission is open for two times, in January and July for the MSCCFT course in IGNOU.
Can the admission to MSCCFT of IGNOU be online
Yes, admission to the course of MSCCFT of IGNOU can be either online or offline.
When will the IGNOU June 2022 TEE be conducted
The IGNOU June 2022 will be held from July 22 to September 5
What is the duration of the MSCCFT course of IGNOU
The minimum duration of the MSCCFT course of IGNOU is 2 years, and the maximum is 5 years.