MATS : MASTER OF ARTS (TRANSLATION STUDIES)
About This Programme:
The MATS programme intends to familiarise the learners with the theory and practices of translation. It is built around the concept of integrating learning with research in the vast areas of translation practices in the contemporary time. The programme provides opportunity for translators to explore job opportunities as academics and translators by honing their translation skills. As a fundamental act of cultural and knowledge exchange, it has become a key issue for accessing and managing knowledge as its various aspects: Acquisition, Preservations, Creation, Dissemination and Application among others.
Graduate in any discipline with adequate knowledge of Hindi and English.
Minimum 2 years and Maximum 5 years; offered in both January and July cycle of admission.
Medium of Instruction:
|Dr. R. P. Pandey, email@example.com, Ph. 011-29571628/29571624 Dr. Jagdish Sharma, firstname.lastname@example.org, Ph. 011-29571625|
- MTT 10 – Anuvad Sidhhant
- MTT 11 – Anuvad : Itihas aur Parampara
- MTT 12 – Anuvad aur Bhashavigyan
- MTT 13 – Anuvad ke Kshetra
- MTT 14 – Anuvad Evam Bhartiya Bhashayen
- MTT 15 – Anuvad aur Sahitya
- MTT 16 – Anuvad aur Jansanchar
- MTT 17 – Koshvigyan, Paribhashik Shabdavali aur Anuvad
- MTT 18 – Anuvad Evam Antarsanskritik Adhyayan
- MTT 19 – Anuvad ki Rajniti
- MTT 20 – Anuvad Prakriya
- MTT 21 – Anuvad Prashikshan
- MTTP 22 – Pariyojana (Pariyojana Karya aur Maukhiki)