MARD IGNOU Master of Arts (Rural Development) Check full details of eligibility, fee structure, payment method, syllabus and download hall ticket and solved assignment.
MARD IGNOU Program Detailed Information
Indira Gandhi National Open University has started a Master of Arts (Rural Development) course. The course helps the candidates who wish to develop and grow their careers in rural development. The candidates can either be employed in the NGOs or in the government sector due to the diversification of the course.
It is a course that focuses on identifying methods required to turn rural regions into agriculturally productive areas and to improve the health and nutrition of the communities in these rural areas. It includes various diverse academic contents essential in making the course best suited to the Indian context. Focus in the course of action is laid on the developmental issues in the Indian society. Its practical based approach makes it unique. It is through the dissertation program based on empirical research in rural areas.
Short Summary of IGNOU M.A. (Rural Development) Course
|Name of University||The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Name of Programmes||M.A. (Rural Development)|
|MARD IGNOU Course Duration||Minimum: 2 years | Maximum: 5 years|
Both in the January and July session.
|MARD IGNOU Medium of Instruction||Hindi & English|
|MARD IGNOU Program Mode||Open Distance Learning|
|Programme Co-Ordinator(s)||Prof. R.P. Singh|
[email protected], [email protected], PH.01129572952
|IGNOU Official Website||www.ignou.ac.in|
MARD IGNOU (MA in Rural Development) Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Degree in in any discipline from a recognized University.
IGNOU MARD Fees Structure
|No.||IGNOU MA in Rural Development Fees Structure||Amount|
|1.||Total Fee||Rs. 10,800/-|
|2.||Fee Per Year||Rs. 5,400/-|
|3.||Registration Fees||Rs 200|
Read Also :-
- IGNOU MARD (Master in Rural Development) Assignment Download Solved Pdf
- IGNOU Syllabus 2022 Latest and Revised Exam Pattern
- IGNOU Guess Paper Download Here
IGNOU Master of Rural Development Syllabus Details
IGNOU MA in Rural Development 1st Year Syllabus Details (Compulsory):
- MRD 101 – Rural Development – Indian Context
- MRD 102 – Rural Development Programmes
- MRD 103 – Rural Development – Planning and Management
- MRD 4 – Research Methods in Rural Development
- MRDP 1 – Dissertation
IGNOU MA in Rural Development 2nd Year Syllabus Details (Choose any five):
- RDD 6 – Rural Health Care
- RDD 7 – Communication and Extension in Rural Development
- MRDE 101 – Rural Social Development
- MRDE 2 – Voluntary Action in Rural Development
- MRDE 3 – Land Reforms and Rural Development
- MRDE 4 – Entrepreneurship and Rural Development
Related to IGNOU MARD Program – Need Help?
What type of job can a candidate get after completing MARD course from IGNOU
The candidate after completing MARD course from IGNOU, can get a job in the following areas:
1. Business Development Executive
2. Purchase/Vendor Development Manager
3. Rural Technology Project Head
4. Sales/Business Development Manager
5. Lecturer & Teacher
6. National Sales Development Manager
What is the minimum grade a candidate needs to acquire to pass MARD at IGNOU
The candidates at IGNOU should acquire at least a ‘D’ grade in both the TEE exams and the assignment to pass MARD at IGNOU.
Is MARD course at IGNOU available in English medium
The MARD course at IGNOU is taught in both English and Hindi medium.
Can I know where I should submit the dissertation copy for the course MARD at IGNOU
The candidate needs to submit one copy of the dissertation to the Student Evaluation Division SED for evaluation and should keep the second copy.
Can a candidate who has completed MARD course from IGNOU get a job in education field
Yes, the candidate who has completed MARD course from IGNOU can get a job in the college or university.
In which areas of employment can I get a job after completing my MARD from IGNOU
The area of employment where you can get a job after completing MARD from IGNOU are:
1. Rural Engineering Services
2. Tribal Development Program
3. Colleges & Universities
4. National Rural Livelihood Mission
5. Rural Development Agency
6. Forest Departments
7. Medicinal Plant Boards
Is IGNOU University run by the government or a private institution
IGNOU University is managed by the Central Government of India.