MADE : MASTER OF ARTS (DISTANCE EDUCATION)
About This Programme:
This Programme has been designed to develop human resource in various specialised areas of Distance Education.
Graduates in any discipline may take admission into this 2 years programme OR those who have earlier
completed PGDDE from IGNOU, may take lateral entry directly into the second year of MA (Distance Education).
Rs. 10,800/- for full programm
Minimum 2 years and Maximum 5 years; offered in both January and July cycle of admission.
Medium of Instruction:
Dr. Anita Priyadarshini, firstname.lastname@example.org, Ph. 011-29572607
- MDE 411 – Growth and Philosophy of Distance Education
- MDE 412 – Instructional Design
- MDE 413 – Learner Support Systems and Services
- MDE 414 – Management of Distance Education
- MDE 418 – Educational Communication Technologies
- MDE 415 – Research Methods for Distance Education
- MDE 416 – Curriculum Development in Distance Education
- MDE 417 – Distance Education: Economic Perspective
- MDE 419 – Staff Training and Development in Distance Education
- MDE 420 – Project Work