If you have registered any course in IGNOU then you have to apply for IGNOU Exam Form 2023 to appear in the exam.
Indira Gandhi National Open University provides distance education to the candidates. IGNOU offers various courses for which examinations are conducted. Students have to apply for the exam form to appear in the exam. After the completion of the IGNOU Exam Form process, the university will announce the exam date immediately.
IGNOU Exam Form 2023 Overview
|Name of University||The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Name of Programmes||All Program|
|Academic Session||June/ December Session.|
|IGNOU Exam Form December 2023 Start Date||December 2023|
|IGNOU Exam Form December 2023 Last Date||Update Soon|
|IGNOU June Exam Form Fees||₹200/-|
|Exam Type||Theory & Practical|
|Join Telegram Group Link||Group Join Link|
|Important Dates||Prescribed Fee for Student admitted before 2023 January|
|I. 06th March, 2023 to 05th April, 2023||Rs. 200/- per course. (Theory courses and practical/lab courses|
|II. 06th April, 2023 to 25th April, 2023||Rs. 200/- per course. (Theory courses and practical/lab courses) with Late fee of Rs.500/-|
|III. 26th April, 2023 Onwards||Rs. 200/- per course. (Theory courses and practical/lab courses) Rs. 200/- per course with Late fee of Rs.1100/-|
|Exam/ Practical/ Project Fees from the January 2023 Admission Cycle onwards||(i) Examination Fee Rs.200/- per theory course|
(ii) Practical Fees :
Upto 4 Credit Rs. 300/- Per course
Above 4 Credit Rs. 500/- per course
(iii) Project Fees :
Upto 4 Credit Rs.300/- per course
Above 4 Credit Rs.500/- per course
The late fee will be remain same
What is IGNOU Exam Form 2023
Every candidate who is enrolled for any course in IGNOU has to fill the TEE exam form in order to appear for the exam. This form is to be filled at the end of each session. If a student fails to fill the TEE December Exam Form for 2023, he/she will not be able to take the Term End Exam December 2023.
IGNOU Exam Form December 2023 Online Application Process
Candidates Follow the Following Steps to Apply Online for IGNOU Exam Form December 2023.
- Step1: Visit the official website of IGNOU: ignou.ac.in
- Step2: Click on the IGNOU TEE exam centre link available on the home page.
- Step3: Enter the enrolment number, program, and date of birth and click on submit button.
- Step4: Enter the rest of the details as the state, gender, and course type (Theory/ Practical).
- Step5: Then the next selection comes is of the submission of the assignment. You can select ‘Yes’ if submitted and continue by clicking the submit button.
- Step5: You will be asked to upload the scanned documents and pay the online Examination Fee. Upload the documents click on the examination fee, fill it and your form for the examination is complete.
- Step 6: Receive the control numbers created automatically and download the receipt of the payment of the fees.
The confirmation of the fees and the form submission are sent to the registered email id and the phone number.
Is the enrolment number asked while filling the IGNOU exam form
Yes, the enrolment number is asked while filling in the IGNOU exam form.
Can IGNOU exam form be filled online
Yes, the IGNOU exam form december can be filled online.