DIPLOMA IN WATERSHED MANAGEMENT
About This Programme:
The objectives of the programme are to develop human resource for watershed development. Introduce the principles of the watershed management approach and the value of working in a watershed, Generate awareness of sustainable development and maintenance of natural resources.
12th Pass form a Recognized Board / University in India.
₹ 10,600/- for full programme
Minimum 1 years and Maximum 3 years; offered in both January and July cycle of admission.
Medium of Instruction:
English and Hindi
Dr. Mukesh Kumar
- BNRI 101 – Fundamentals of Watershed Management
- BNRI 102 – Elements of Hydrology
- BNRI 103 – Soil and Water Conservation
- BNRI 104 – Rainfed Farming
- BNRI 105 – Livestock and Pasture Management
- BNRI 106 – Horticulture and Agro-Forestry Systems
- BNRI 107 – Funding, Monitoring, Evaluation & Capacity Building
- BNRP 108 – Project Formulation