DIPLOMA IN WOMENS EMPOWERMENT AND DEVELOPMENT
About This Programme:
The Diploma programme aims to sensitize development workers on gender issues and impart necessary expertise to enable learners to function as specialists on women’s issues. The programme also imparts necessary expertise to enable learners to function as trainers and community organizers in addressing gender issues.
10+2 or its equivalent OR Non 10+2 with three years working experience as development workers at any level
Rs.3,600/- for full programme.
Minimum 1 years and Maximum 3 years; offered in both January and July cycle of admission.
Medium of Instruction:
English and Hindi
Social Science Perspectives:
- BWEE 12 – Women and Society: Global Concerns and Local Issues
- BWEE 4 – Strategies for Women’s Empowerment
- BWEE 5 – Women and Development
- BWEF 2 – Gender Training Perspectives
- BWEE 6 – Organization and Leadership
- BWEE 7 – Work and Enterpreneurship
- BWEE 8 – Credit and Finance