DIPLOMA PROGRAMME IN VALUE ADDED PRODUCTS FROM FRUITS & VEG.
About This Programme:
The objectives of this programme are to provide the knowledge & skills for minimizing the post-harvest losses and production of value added food products, develop human resource for post harvest management and for primary processing of fruits and vegetables produce at the production areas/ clusters.
12th Pass form a Recognized Board / University in India.
Rs. 12,700/- for full programme
Minimum 1 years and Maximum 2 years; offered in both January and July cycle of admission.
Medium of Instruction:
English and Hindi
- BPVI 1 – Food Fundamentals
- BPVI 2 – Principles of Post Harvest Management of Fruits and Vegetables
- BPVI 3 – Food Chemistry and Physiology
- BPVI 4 – Food Processing and Engineering-I
- BPVI 5 – Food Microbiology
- BPVI 6 – Food Processing and Engineering-II
- BPVI 7 – Food Quality Testing and Evaluation
- BPVI 8 – Entrepreneurship and Marketing