DIPLOMA IN TOURISM STUDIES
About This Programme:
The programme is aimed at familiarising you with varied aspects of Tourism creating awareness about tourism, imparting basic training in organizing Tourism services and opening career opportunities.
12th Pass form a Recognized Board / University in India.
Rs.4,500/- for full programme.
Minimum 1 years and Maximum 2 years; offered in both January and July cycle of admission.
Medium of Instruction:
English and Hindi
Ph. 011- 29571757
- TS 1 – Foundation Course in Tourism
- TS 2 – Tourism Development : Products, Operations and Case Studies
- TS 3 – Management in Tourism
Any one of the following groups of Electives:
- TS 4 – Indian Culture – Perspective for Tourism
- PTS 4 – Project on Indian Culture : Perspective for Tourism
- TS 5 – Ecology, Environment and Tourism
- PTS 5 – Project on Ecology, Environment and Tourism
- TS 6 – Tourism Marketing
- PTS 6 – Project on Tourism Marketing