DIPLOMA IN MEAT TECHNOLOGY
About This Programme:
This programme has been developed with the support of Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Govt. of India. The Diploma in Meat Technology aims for imparting basic knowledge and skills for quality production of meat and meat products. Development of human resource for industry is also part of it. Stress is on training of personnel for self employment and creating awareness and competency in the meat processing as well as poultry processing. The focus shall be to develop competencies in good slaughter practices, handling of meat on scientific lines, production of quality meat and meat products, and testing and quality control of meat and meat products. It also includes poultry processing.
12th Pass form a Recognized Board / University in India.
Rs. 12700/- plus Registration fee of Rs. 200/-
Minimum 1 years and Maximum 2 years; offered in both January and July cycle of admission.
Medium of Instruction:
English and Hindi
Dr. Mita Sinhamahapatra,
email@example.com, Ph. 011-29572973
- BPVI 21 – Fundamental of Food and Meat Science
- BPVI 22 – Meat Animals and Abattoir Practices
- BPVI 23 – Fresh Meat Technology
- BPVI 24 – Processed Meat Technology
- BPVI 25 – Meat Packaging and Quality Assurance
- BPVI 26 – Poultry Products Technology
- BPVI 27 – Utilization of Animal By-Products
- BPVI 28 – Marketing and Entrepreneurship