Diploma in Modern Office Practice
About This Programme:
Secretaries and Office Assistants play an important and versatile role in the modern office
environment. They are expected to have thorough Knowledge of office management and procedures
along with excellent communication and organization skills.
12th Pass form a Recognized Board / University in India.
Rs. 6,000/= for full programme
Minimum 1 years and Maximum 3 years; offered in both January and July cycle of admission.
Medium of Instruction:
English and Hindi
Dr Geetika S Johry
firstname.lastname@example.org Ph. 01129571646 and
Dr R.S.P Singh
email@example.com Ph. 011 29571645
- BSSI 11 – Communication Skills
- BSSI 12 – Computer Skills (Both theory and practical)
- BSSI 13 – Secretarial Practice (Both theory and practical)
- BSSI 14 – Stenographic Skills
- BSSI 15 – Office Procedures