DIPLOMA IN HIV AND FAMILY EDUCATION
About This Programme:
The Diploma in HIV and Family Education aims at providing basic and accurate information about HIV/ AIDS, sex and sexuality, family life education, alcohol and drugs and communication and counselling. The contents are designed to impart an integrated understanding to the learners about the issues involved in HIV / AIDS and behaviour modification.
12th Pass form a Recognized Board / University in India.
Rs.1,500/- for full programme
Minimum 1 years and Maximum 3 years; offered in both January and July cycle of admission.
Medium of Instruction:
English and Hindi
- BFE 101 – Basics of HIV/AIDS
- BFEE 101 – Elective on HIV / AIDS
- BFE 102 – Basics of Family Education
- BFEE 102 – Elective on Family Education
- BFEE 103 – Alcohol, Drugs and HIV
- BFEE 104 – Communication and Counselling in HIV