CPLT : CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME IN LABORATORY TECHNIQUES
About This Programme:
This programme is designed to provide the know-how and skills needed to work as a laboratory technician in a School/ College Science laboratory. It will train learners to extend effective and efficient services to the Science teachers and students in these laboratories. It is a highly skill-oriented programme and involves intensive practical work. The objectives of the programme are to help learners to know about basic facilities and equipment in School/College Science laboratories, and train them in the skills of organizing and managing these laboratories, maintaining simple instruments and taking care of laboratory safety aspects.
10+2 with Science subjects or equivalent OR pass in HigherSecondary with Science subjects or equivalent and one year of experience of working in a School/College/University science laboratory OR 10th pass or equivalent with Science subjects and two years experience of working in a School/College/University science laboratory
Rs.4,200/- for full programme.
Minimum 6 Months and Maximum 2 years; offered in both January and July cycle of admission.
Medium of Instruction:
English and Hindi
|: Prof. Lalita S. Kumar, email@example.com, Ph. 011-29572808|
- CLT 101 – Good Laboratory Practices
- CLTL 101 – Good Laboratory Practices: Basic Exercises
- CLT 102 – Laboratory Techniques in Biology
- CLTL 102 – Basic Experiments in Biology
- CLT 103 – Laboratory Techniques in Chemistry
- CLTL 103 – Basic Experiments in Chemistry
- CLT 104 – Laboratory Techniques in Physics
- CLTL 104 – Basic Experiments in Physics