CPAKM : CERTIFICATE IN PERFORMING ARTS-KARNATAK MUSIC
About This Programme:
Certificate of Performing Arts- Karnatak Music aims to provide Karnatak classical music education to the discerning students who do not have access to study it through conventional system. This course has been designed for serious Karnatak Music students to get knowledge of the subject theoretically as well as practically. It is an introductory proramme to disserminate the basic knowledge of this art form with ample practical inputs.
- To provide basic voice training.
- To teach learners the basic skills of singing Karnatak Music.
- To create understanding of historical evolution of Karnatak Music.
- To provide knowledge about the technical terms of Karnatak Music.
10th pass, No upper age limit
Rs.3,600/- for full programme.
Minimum 6 Months and Maximum 2years; offered in both January and July cycle of admission.
Medium of Instruction:
|Dr. Mallika Banerjee, firstname.lastname@example.org, Ph. 011-29571656|
- OVA 1 – Indian Cultural Heritage (Theory)
- OVA 2 – Understanding Indian Art Forms (Theory)
- OMU 5 – An Introduction to Karnatak Music (Theory)
- OMUL 6 – Paper-1 (Practical)
- OMUL 7 – Paper-2 (Practical)
- OMUL 8 – Paper-3 (Practical)