CPATHA : CERTIFICATE IN PERFORMING ARTS-THEATRE ARTS
About This Programme:
Certificate course in Theatre Arts aims to provide basic introduction to the art of theatre to the learners. This course offers both theoretical and practical inputs to the students.
- To introduce the art of the theatre to the learners.
- To provide basic training in theatre.
To provide knowledge of theatre appreciation to the enthusiasts.
10th pass, No upper age limit
Rs. 3,600/- for full programme.
Minimum 6 Months and Maximum 2 years; offered in both January and July cycle of admission.
Medium of Instruction:
- OVA 1 – Indian Cultural Heritage (Theory)
- OVA 2 – Understanding Indian Art Forms (Theory)
- OTH 1 – An Introduction to Theatre & Drama (Theory)
- OTHL 2 – Voice & Speech (Practical)
- OTHL 3 – Physical Aspects of Acting (Practical)
- OTHL 4 – Method Acting-Stanislavisky (Practical)