CPABN : CERTIFICATE IN PERFORMING ARTS-BHARATNATYAM
About This Programme:
Indian classical dances bring out the quintessential cultural ethos of diverse regions of India. This programme offers training in the basics of Bharatanatyam, a popular classical dance form and provides a holistic and integrated approach to Indian performing arts through theory courses with 70% – 30% weightage for practical and theory. This is an innovative program from IGNOU which combines the strength of both IGNOU and its Programme Study Centres. It combines the flexibility of distance and continuing education with conventional learning system and provides for face-to-face interaction through its program study centres, for both Theory and Practicals.
10th pass, No upper age limit
Rs.3,600/- for full programme.
Minimum 6 Months and Maximum 2 years; offered in both January and July cycle of admission.
Medium of Instruction:
|Dr. P. Radhika, firstname.lastname@example.org, Ph. 011-29571657|
- OVA 1 – Indian Cultural Heritage (Theory)
- OVA 2 – Understanding Indian Art Forms (Theory)
- ODN 1 – Introduction to Indian Dance Forms (Theory)
- ODNL 11 – Bharatanatyam 1 (Practical)
- ODNL 12 – Bharatanatyam 2 (Practical)
- ODNL 13 – Music and Talas (Practical)