CIG : CERTIFICATE IN GUIDANCE
About This Programme:
The Certificate in Guidance Programme is a joint project of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) and National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT).
This Programme would enable the participants to:
- develop an understanding of child development and individual differences in the context of the educational processes,
- develop an understanding of the concepts and processes involved in guiding elementary school children for learning and socio-emotional development,
- identify children with special needs and problems, and
- Suggest intervention strategies for parents, teachers, social workers, volunteers and other adults to facilitate all-round development of children.
Teachers of recognized Institutions OR Pass in Matriculation/SSC OR BPP from IGNOU
Rs.2,000/- for full programme.
Minimum 6 Months and Maximum 2 years; offered in both January and July cycle of admission.
Medium of Instruction:
ENGLISH HINDI ODIA
|Dr. Eisha Kannadi, firstname.lastname@example.org, Ph. 011-29572938|
- NES 101 – Understanding the Elementary School Child
- NES 102 – Facilitating Growth and Development
- NES 103 – Guiding Children’s Learning
- NES 104 – Guiding Socio-emotional Development of Children