BED IGNOU Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme Check full details of eligibility, fee structure, payment method, syllabus and download hall ticket and solved assignment.
IGNOU BED Program Detailed Information
Indira Gandhi National Open University offers B.Ed course, a programme that links the candidate with the present day education system. A system developed to make the shift of the education system and the new concepts clear to the candidates.
The course equips the candidates to identify, challenge and overcome classroom difficulties that might be in context with the students, textbook or social institutions etc.
A course that equips the candidates with the first-hand experiences. A systematic experience strengthens the professional competencies and makes the candidate equipped with the real as well as theoretical experiences to handle the classroom as well as the Teacher-students relationship and passing of the knowledge.
Short Summary of IGNOU B.Ed. Program
|Name of University||The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Name of Programmes||Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)|
|IGNOU BED Course Duration||Minimum: 2 years | Maximum: 5 years|
Both in the January and July session.
|IGNOU BED Medium of Instruction||English and Hindi|
|BAEGH Bachelor of Education Course Programme Mode||Open Distance Learning|
|Programme Co-Ordinator(s)||Prof. Saroj Pandey and Dr. Gaurav Singh|
|IGNOU Official Website||www.ignou.ac.in|
IGNOU BED Bachelor of Education Eligibility Criteria
At least fifty percent marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity. Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto
The following categories are eligible to be students of B.Ed. (ODL):
- (i) Trained in-service teachers in elementary education.
- (ii) Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode.
IGNOU Bachelor of Education B.Ed. Fee Details
|No.||IGNOU BED Admission 2022 Fees Structure||Amount|
|1.||IGNOU BED Programme Fee||Rs. 55,000/- for the entire programme|
|3.||IGNOU BED Registration Fee||Rs. 1000/-|
Read Also :-
- IGNOU B.ED Admission 2022 Apply Online for B.Ed. Entrance Exam
- Download IGNOU All Solved Assignment 2021-22 Session
- IGNOU change Exam Centre TEE DEC – 21 Link Activate
- IGNOU Exam Date 2022 Latest and Revised Date Sheet
- IGNOU Syllabus 2022 Latest and Revised Exam Pattern
IGNOU Bachelor of Education B.Ed. Syllabus Details
IGNOU Bachelor of Education BED Course Syllabus 1st Years
- Core Courses:
- BES-121 Childhood and Growing Up
- BES-122 Contemporary India and Education
- BES-123 Learning and Teaching
- BES-124 Language Across the Curriculum
- BES-125 Understanding Disciplines and Subjects
- Content-Based Methodology Courses
- BES-141 Pedagogy of Science
- BES-142 Pedagogy of Social Science
- BES-143 Pedagogy of Mathematics
- BES-144 Pedagogy of English
- BES-145 Pedagogy of Hindi
- Practical Courses:
- Workshop – I
- BESL-131 Workshop Based Activities
- EPC Course
- BESL-121 Reading and Reflecting on the Texts
- BESL-122 Application of ICT
- Internship – I
- BESL-133 Internship I
IGNOU Bachelor of Education BED Course Syllabus 2nd Years
- Core Courses:
- BES-126 Knowledge and Curriculum
- BES-127 Assessment for Learning
- BES-128 Creating an Inclusive School
- BES-129 Gender, School and Society
- Optional Courses:
- BESE-131 Open and Distance Education
- BESE-132 Guidance and Counseling
- BESE-133 Adolescence and Family Education
- BESE-134 Vocational Education
- BESE-135 Information and Communication Technology
- Practical Courses:
- Workshop – II
- BESL-132 Workshop Based Activities
- BESL-123 Drama and Art in Education
- BESL-124 Understanding the Self and Yoga
- Internship – I
- BESL-134 Internship II
Related to IGNOU BA Economics Course – Need Help?
Join Our WhatsApp Group
Who can apply for B.Ed. course at IGNOU
A Graduate or an NCTE teacher can apply.
Do we need to clear the Entrance exam to get enrolled in the B. Ed course at IGNOU
Yes, you need to clear the Entrance exam to get enrolled in the B. Ed course at IGNOU
On what basis admission is given to NCTE teachers
NCTE teachers are given admission directly on the basis of their work and experience. They don’t need to attend the entrance exam
Is there any specific stream of Graduation for the candidates applying for the B. Ed course at IGNOU
Candidate from a Graduation stream can apply for the B. Ed course at IGNOU
Can Master Degree holder apply for IGNOU B.Ed.
Yes, Master Degree holder can apply for IGNOU B.Ed.
What is the minimum duration of the B.Ed. course at IGNOU
The minimum duration of the B. Ed course is of two years.
Is assignment submission compulsory for B.Ed. course of IGNOU
Yes, assignment submission is compulsory for B. Ed course at IGNOU
Is the B.Ed, degree of IGNOU valid in India
Yes, B. Ed degree of IGNOU is acceptable in all the private and government educational institutions in India
How does the IGNOU conduct the entrance exam for B.Ed.
IGNOU conducts the entrance exam online.
Does the B.Ed. entrance exam include negative marking
No, there is no negative marking in the B.Ed. entrance exam
Are there any seats reserved in the B.Ed. course of IGNOU
Yes, seats are reserved according to the government norms.